It is our aim to provide a professional and caring medical service of the highest quality and to work together to meet the need of our patients
Our Responsibilities to you
- The practice will provide and maintain premises that are clean, comfortable, safe and are easily accessible to all our patients including those with mobility difficulties or special needs.
- The patient will be treated as an individual and will be given courtesy and respect at all times. You have the right to be treated with confidentiality.
- The practice offers daily, immediate and necessary appointments. Non-urgent appointments, with a doctor of your choice, will be available. However, there may be a delay involved before this is possible.
- Delays in appointments are sometimes unavoidable, particularly in the case of emergencies.
- Home visits are arranged, if appropriate, if you are too ill or infirm and are unable to attend the surgery.
- The practice has a right to remove patients from their list if they repeatedly and persistently ignore their responsibilities tot he practice and to other patients
Friends and Family Test
We use the information entered into this form only for the purposes of processing your Friends & Family Test submission.
Information entered into this form is stored and accessed securely by designated Practice staff.
Issues raised in comments may be discussed between relevant members of the Practice.
The information is used for quality monitoring purposes, in line with the expectations of the patients submitting
The form does not require personal information. Any personal information transmitted via this form may be anonymised
by the Practice when this is required to ensure compliance with General Data Protection Regulation.
All submissions are collated and sent to NHS England.
This information is retained for up to 28 days.
Should you have any concerns about sending your personal details using the web,
please use one of the alternative methods offered by our organisation.